4.13.2010

Super Blessings :)

Can I just say that God is amazing??????


Ever since I got my camera, people, out of nowhere have immediately begun to call/email/ask me to come do shoots for them!!! Oh, and may I say--I had done no advertising yet??
I officially have two (maybe 3!) weddings booked, an engagement session, and I've already done a family session, an event, and a shoot for a business. (In less than a month of having my new camera!!!!!)

Coincidence?

I think not.

I am completely overwhelmed every time I think about it. God is SOOO good!!! He knows the desires of my heart, and He is fulfilling them! (Ps. 37)
I can't believe how blessed I am. There is nothing I did to deserve this, nothing at all.

He takes my breathe away! He makes my heart jump! Jesus is mine, and I am His. All glory and honor goes to Him!

Now....If I could just get a logo for myself finished...who knows what'll happen then! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment