4.29.2010

[time flies]

Recently Ben and I celebrated our official "half a year" anniversary! It really was exciting, because half a year together has gone by in no time at all!
I'm so excited to reach the 1 year mark :) I know I sound cheesy, but, its true :)

In the mean time, we're struggling to find time together! Or...maybe its just me.

Ben has so much school work on top of his work at the bikeshop; so it always feel like he goes to work comes home, eats, does homework for the rest of the night and then its time to get to bed. Repeat....*ugh*
He's probably a looot more stressed out than I am with all these crazy engineering classses, but goodness, this is teaching this new wife a lot about patience and just trying to help him as much as I can while he finishes his classes (which are almost done!!!)

I suppose it is a good thing, I am learning, and it makes the time we get to sit and talk or play a quick round of monopoly deal ever more sweeter :)

Ps-monopoly deal is amazing and oh so addicting...haha! You must get it! :)

Anyway,
I'm excited for spring/summer to be here, and for the pool at our apartment to open!

I'm currently working on finishing up the last two shoots I did for some families, and have an engagement, family session, and wedding booked so far. I need to finish my website and business cards too! Leah Jung photography I think will be the official name. I thought about LKJ, but my full name just works better. Although my logo will have only the "lj" in it :) And here is the first official viewing of it! Consider yourself lucky:



I reallly like how it has come out! As a designer though, I'll probably end up tweeking it here and there once I stare at it long enough, but I need to get started with something! :)


Oh, I'm working on a brochure for our church....even if they don't use it, it's fun to work on some design again. Good for my brain. :)
Nope, no pictures of that yet :)

Spring has sprung and I'm excited!! I planted a garden! Er...a potted garden?
Here's some more pictures...because everybody likes em...































I looove this daisy, the center of them is sooo colorful! :)


















This stuff is called fiber optic grass...isn't awesome??? ^


























My favorite birdy :)  Just because. Her favorite new perch is a hanger :P



Okay, enough pictures for today. Takes up too much time...haha!

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment